How to Draw a Simple Pumpkin - Halloween Drawing Lesson



In this drawing lesson, I’m gonna go over a simple pumpkin. The pumpkin is meant to be extremely easy for everyone to do. If you’re a beginner you should be able to do this all the way through with me. Grab a piece of paper and pen and start out with me. This is gonna be great and fun so I really hope you do this with me step-by-step.  Thank you so much and let’s get started in this artistic and spooky journey. There are so many cool drawing things that I want to go through with you. I really hope you have an amazing day it’s gonna be a fun time for all. Let’s get started. Thank you so much for following and I really love all the cool words that you have to say. When you comment to me I really do have an amazing time replying so let’s get going. Stay spooky.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawasimplepumpkin


Comments