How to Draw Pumpkin with Mask - Halloween Drawings



In this drawing lesson, I’m gonna go over how to draw a really cool pumpkin with a mask on. I’m going to draw a pumpkin with a surgical mask on because of the pandemic times we are in. I think it’ll be topical and you’ll know exactly what year this is from. I think it’s gonna be fun and let’s do this step-by-step together. What is your favorite pumpkin? Let’s get started. So grab a piece of paper and a marker and you can join me. Don’t forget to go to the description because there’s a tremendous amount of cool information in the description. Also what I want to do is a comment on me. When you comment I enjoy very much replying. I replied to literally every comment and it’s gonna be amazing. So let’s get started on the cool amazing artistic journey.  Happy Halloween I want you to stay spooky.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawapumpkiwithamask

Comments