How to Draw a Mole - Cute Animal Drawing Lesson



In this drawing lesson, I’m gonna go over how to draw a mole. I’m gonna draw this cartoon animal very simply and easily. This is a drawing lesson on how to draw a cartoon mall. This lesson is made for beginners. If you’re a beginner you’re going to really like this drawing tutorial. The drawing lesson is made step-by-step. Grab a marker and follow along with me. The paper I’m using is a simple computer paper so you should find it anywhere. So let’s get started on this journey.  If you like the video do me a huge favor and share the video. Sharing the video builds a lot of coolness to the channel. I think it builds a lot of traffic and it’s amazing. I hope you have an amazing day and let’s get started. Thanks so much.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawamole

Comments