How to Draw Mario Bros - Thwomp - Nintendo Drawing Lesson



In this drawing lesson, I’m gonna go over how to draw thwamp from super Mario brothers. He’s a gigantic rock that smashes things. There’s a bunch of them usually as well. He’s really iconic and it’s finally time to draw him. So I hope you have an amazing time with us. Thanks and let’s get started. If you’re big on super Mario brothers like I am. You’re gonna love this entire lesson. It’s entirely for beginners and we will go through a lot of Nintendo characters. So let’s get started on this artistic journey.  Also, share the video if you enjoy it whenever you share the video it gives me a tremendous boost. It gives me a lot of energy to continue and I really love it. So grab a piece of paper and let’s get started on this easy pictures to draw.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawthwomp

Comments