How to Draw Cat Mummy - Halloween Drawings



In this Halloween drawing lesson, I am going to go over how to draw a cat mummy.  Mummy is a great villain in horror movies. The mummy is a cool almost zombie-like creature. In ancient Egypt, this was running around. A very fun character to draw. I thought a cat version would be very cute. I hope you do find this very cute because it was really fun for me to draw. Thanks so much and I do appreciate your drawing with me. Please send me a comment. I reply to every single comment on the page. If you want to support the channel do me a huge favor and share the video. So let’s get into the step-by-step drawing lesson tutorial.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawacatmummy

Comments