How to Draw a Bowl of Eyes - Spooky Food



In this drawing, I’m gonna go over how to draw a bowl of eyeballs. It’s a Halloween Drawing that is based on a kind of a story. I’m gonna explain a little bit in the video about why I took chose to draw this. It’s a cool creative little idea and I think it’s kind of a cute little visual. I hope you enjoy this and it’s a spooky time of year. I love Halloween and Holly drawings are my absolute favorite thing I really hope you enjoy them as well. So let’s get started on this cool drink journey adventure. This is for beginners so you’re going to follow this drawing lesson step-by-step with me. You’re gonna have a marker and a piece of paper and we are going to do this all the way together. It’s gonna be a credible easy and I’m gonna tell you every step of the way of what to do. Thank you so much and let’s get started this cool drying adventure.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawabowlofeyes

Comments