How to Draw Super Mario Bros - Bob-omb - Easy Pictures to Draw



In this particular drawing lesson, I am going to go over how to draw Bob-omb. He is from the Mario brothers. It’s basically that bomb that’s all over the place in the game. It’s a fun time and I hope you like this drawing lesson. The drawing lessons gonna be in black-and-white and I love it. Nintendo has so many amazing designs I want to draw all of them. If you have any suggestions please do me a huge favor and tell me below. There’s a lot of cool and exciting things that I think we’re gonna do. Let’s get started this cool journey and you’re gonna have a lot of fun as well. So let’s get that paper and share the video. Every time you share the video brings a lot of energy to the channel and it’s so much fun. Thank you so much.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawsupermariobrosbob-omb

Comments