��How to Draw Pennywise from It - Step by Step for Beginners



So this is a step-by-step tutorial video on how to draw a penny wise from the movie it. The movie was a huge hit and I really loved it. The movie was actually a remake of an old TV movie from the 90s starring Tim curry. The new movie redesigned the clown in such a cool and amazing way that I’m going to go over with you step-by-step. In this version, I go over it verbally so you’re here every step of my commentary of what I was thinking. So follow this lesson for beginners and it step-by-step I really hope you enjoy this and I think it’ll be very easy to follow along. For the first part, I want you to grab a pencil and join in.



There is a sped-up version that I’m gonna link below but for the most part, this is literally step-by-step what you need to do and I really hope that you kind of enjoy the process. Drawing and art is a huge passion for many people, so if you do have any friends that might even possibly be interested in this please do me a favor and share the video.



So I really hope you enjoy this and really take to heart the kind of wholeness and entertaining factor that is drying tutorials. I try to speak to you as if you are a beginner so I assume that you are and that is a big part of learning. We start by drawing in steps. Dragon steps are something that makes the overall process much easier and bearable and much easier to process. When you’re doing a drawing the framework is extremely important so I concentrate on proportion first. And as I go through if any questions pop in your mind please write those questions in the comments and I will answer every single question below, so let’s get to drawing.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawpennywise

Comments