Chucky - Childs Play - Sketchbook Highlight



In this video, I’m going to actually talk about a sketchbook page in my own personal sketchbook. This is a drawing of Chucky from the movie child’s play. It’s a scary movie about a doll that actively goes on a rampage. This is not a video lesson, but there is a lot to learn in this video. There are ways in which I use the pen and pencil to get a certain effect, and I’m gonna go over exactly what I do with that. If you want a video lesson on Chuckie later on please let me know in the comments. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the channel to see video updates. This is one of my favorite movie franchises, and I love drawing Halloween related material. If your huge fan of Halloween related material checks out my new video on my patron. Patron is a way to keep the channel alive throughout the whole year. I hope you enjoy the video and start showing me some of your own sketchbook pages you can post your own schedule pages soon.



When I was younger this movie completely traumatized me. It was the first time I saw any scary movie. I was also really scared of my sister's toy which looked somewhat like Chucky. This movie made me scared of my sister's doll for the next three years and I would try to spot the doll moving at night. I was afraid that her doll would come to life and attack the household so I would stand ready staying up all night sometimes. That fear is still something that I see in kids today. The scary doll story is made in many forms, the earliest form I saw was in a twilight zone episode about a living doll. Even TV shows like family matters in goosebumps had their own personal scary frightening stories about dogs that come to life in attack people.



That is actually one of the biggest reasons I avoided seeing this movie again as an adult for maybe 10 years, I was worried that I would find the movie too scary to watch again.



Just remember that this is more of a viewing of a piece of art that I have then it is a tutorial or lesson. Almost everything I put on this channel has been made for beginners but I will start making slightly more advanced videos on my patron for anyone the desires of them if you’d like to support or keep the Halloween season going please go over there and check out the patron and I will see you soon.

halloweendrawings

easythingstodraw

easypicturestodraw

learntodraw

learntodrawstepbystep

skulldrawings

howtodrawcutethings

drawingforbeginners

howtodraw

howtodrawchucky

Comments