How to Draw Different Nose Types - Easy Things to Draw for Beginners

These are several ways to draw a nose. Its a fun thing to develop and create different types of faces. A base to this is drawing the features in a varied way. In this video i show how to draw various different types. I use a pencil to develop several different kinds of nose shapes. I show you the specific area to exaggerate and change. Like the video if you like. :D

Art lessons online are such m amazing thing. We don't really need teachers in person anymore. its just as easy to learn online. In this video tutorial, I teach you the several different ways you can draw a nose. The first small part of the video is going over some fast nose anatomy. Its a quick step by step on the anatomy so it should be easy to understand.

after, I talk about the three parts of the nose in which are extremely important to modify. Since we are modifying by type, there is a way to do this fast and efficiently. This is about ultimately getting this information to use on your own creations. Your own creations should ultimately be easy things to draw for beginners. Art lessons for beginners are what I specialize here.

As I walk you through this, the free online drawing tutorials will go into me drawing several noses as a demonstration. The demo will go through the cartilage of the nose are flexible and how you can use that knowledge to your advantage. The ways we use it are almost endless. And its important to know the changes you make. As i go through I demonstrate the long nose, the short, the nose that hangs over the mouth, the upturned nose and more.

I hope you enjoy this tutorial. its been a great pleasure. :D

Comments